A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Ostrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Ostrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Ostrom, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrom graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ostrom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Ostrom MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn Ostrom practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Ostrom has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Ostrom practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.