Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Pifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Pifer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pifer
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pifer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pifer graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pifer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Ann Pifer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Pifer practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Pifer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Pifer practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Family Physicians.