A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Pifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Pifer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pifer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pifer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pifer graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pifer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Ann Pifer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Pifer practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Pifer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Pifer practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Primary Care Doctors.