A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Pifer is Excellent. Dr. Pifer has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pifer graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pifer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center-Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H.E.B.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pifer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Pifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Pifer practice?
Dr. Kathryn Pifer practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Colleyville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Pifer, Dr. Kathie Pifer, Dr. Katheryn Pifer, Dr. Katy Pifer, Dr. Karyn Pifer, Dr. Kara Pifer, Dr. Karin Pifer, Dr. Cathryn Pifer