A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Pool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Pool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Pool, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pool graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pool has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Sponeybarger Pool MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn S. Pool practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Pool has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Pool practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hilliard, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Hilliard Obstetricians & Gynecologists.