2.5

To Dr. Press show details To Dr. Press
by Lani on Apr 2nd, 2015

She needs to improve her bedside manner. I think she is really rude and felt untrustworthy to be a patient's doctor. I felt like she look like down to you as a patient , not much of explanation given to me and I really not recommend her to be a doctor to go to.. I just don't like her attitude , very less caring ...Shd needs to gain her patients trust first before calling herself a doctor.

Check carefully before seeing this doctor show details Check carefully before seeing this doctor
Apr 6th, 2013

Please check the Indiana department of insurance medical malpractice data base before establishing this ENT as your doctor. She has three complaints filed against her, and one panel opinion of malpractice with damages.

by catrina aistrop on Mar 28th, 2013

very harsh personality. almost rude and uncaring

Professional bedside manner show details Professional bedside manner
Sep 26th, 2011

I have to admit Dr. Press should work on her bedside manner, as far as new patients are concerned. My daughter has been seeing her for about 14yrs. and she has performed about 8 surgeries on her. When we first started seeing her she was very "business like" but over the years she has gotten much more personal & caring. She is very Excellent in her field, she is the "BEST", she has also performed surgery on my son. I would highly recommend her to EVERYONE I know!! My family truly would like to thank her for everthing she has done for our family!

May 3rd, 2011

My original doctor retired, THIS doctor had no interest in the fact my condition had an established treatment regime and proscribed medication that actually worsened my condition, while promising a CURE! For an incurable desease.