A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Quinn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Quinn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn Quinn practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Quinn practices Pediatrics near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Pediatricians.