A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vaginal Discharge
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn R. Brown practice?
Dr. Kathryn Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.