A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vaginal Discharge
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Rose Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.