A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Randel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Randel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Randel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Randel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Randel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Erin Randel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Randel practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Randel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Randel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.