mis-diagnosis show details mis-diagnosis
by Beware... on Mar 29th, 2016

Don't trust this physician. This failing office staff, although may have changed, does not change the physician's incompetency. I was given the wrong diagnosis. Enough said. This coming from a fellow health professional. Would not waste your time. Keep searching.

Horrible bedside manners show details Horrible bedside manners
Sep 10th, 2015

When Dr. Rigonan was younger she handled her profession with dignity respect and all in a much more professional manner. I wouldn't take my reptile to her at this point. She has absolutely no patience and could care less how a patient feels she solely basis everything on lab tests which someone with a chronic illness knows there's more to it then numbers!!! Find a different doctor and save yourself the wasted time and misery!

by Bridget Cruz Brown on Jul 31st, 2015

Dr. Rigonan has been treating my spouse and I for the last five years. She has helped to diagnose and cure many ailments. She personally assisted us with diabetes, a tumor, obesity and hyper tension. She continues to take the lead with all of our families health care needs.

been seeing her since 2007 show details been seeing her since 2007
by Robin G on Dec 23rd, 2014

Dr. R is personable and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to you, will speak to you in plain English, not medical terms. She's quick, to the point. Even moving to FL, when I'm in CA and need to see a doctor, she's who I go to.