A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Robison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Robison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Robison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Jean Robison MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Robison practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Robison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Robison practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Princeton Internists.