Dr. Kathryn Ross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

February 29th, 2016
very good
very professional and great to have a procedure with.

September 15th, 2015
Patient Beware!
It was very difficult to connect with Dr. Ross. She is only interested in her own agenda and not open to any alternative suggestions. Very condescending. When she is ready to end the appointment, she simply leaves the room without telling you the appointment is over. I called the office (staff very unfriendly) for follow up and neither her nurse nor she called me back. When she finally did call, two weeks later, she actually told me "I am spending too much time with you, find another doctor". Unbelievable she is still in practice.

August 14th, 2015
I have been a patient for roughly 20 years. There was never a time during office visits/procedures where I felt there was a genuine interest in making sure I had the best care possible. Dr. Ross never made a personal connection with me. I am nor ever was a patient who would pursue Dr . Ross for follow up care with my concerns. During one procedure I was left with incredible pain for weeks. Dr. Ross never addressed this even after I called and asked about it. Her office staff assured me it was normal. My father and sister both died of colon cancer in their early 60's.

April 22nd, 2013
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. At first, Dr. Ross was helpful and knowledgeable, unfortunately the office staff damages her reputation. I attempted 4 times to speak with the office staff and Dr. Ross. Neither Dr. Ross, nor the office staff ever return my calls. I would have seen Dr. Ross again, but because they never got back to me, I was unable to make any follow-up appointments with her.

February 6th, 2013
Very unsatisfied with Dr. Ross's office staff. Rude, dishonest and unprofessional.

December 3rd, 2012
Dr. Ross is the Best!!!
Dr. Ross has been my doctor for over ten years. She has never been anything but kind and thorough. I have had several colonoscopies and have had polyps each time. As soon as my procedures were over and I was out of recovery, every time she explained how the procedure went, what she did and showed me and gave me pictures of the procedure she had just done and explained everything. She did the procedure without me feeling any pain or discomfort. I would never ever believe Dr. Ross is in it for the money or tries to cheat anybody. I am sure she could have charged me for the parts Medicare did not cover but she didn't. Any doctor who you have to wait a month to get an appointment with, has to be a good doctor or you wouldn't have to wait that long. I have a medical emergency today and called for an appointment and they were booked solid but they are going to squeeze me in tomorrow so I didn't have to wait 3 more weeks or so. Margie, one of her nurses was so nice and spoke to me without me even asking to talk to her and Claudia, who answered the phone on the first ring was also very nice.

October 15th, 2012
Great Doctor
Love Dr. Ross. Many family members see her too and are very happy with her. She's very knowledgable and compassionate. She's the sweetest doctor ever! I highly recommend her.

November 17th, 2011
Great Dr.
Excellent Dr. Spending time with a patient is very uncommon now a days so I didn't care about the wait. My appointment was scheduled in a timely manner considering it is almost the end of the year and we all have to be honest, we want to get in before our new deductible starts up. Staff was excellent and courteous and made me feel at ease. I can't ask for a better Dr.

November 15th, 2011
I had a terrible experience, after my colonoscopy, I requested aftercare instructions and the doctor refused to speak to me.The center that she is part owner in scheduled my appointment time wrong and then as I was waiting the nursing staff bad mouth me about what a lousy patient I was since I was 30 min past the time. When I indicated that I had come on time, there was no apology only shrugged shoulders. This is after I had called to confirm my appointment ahead.Later I had complications and even though the hospital notified her, no contact! My ob-gyn called me to follow up before she did and it wasn't even an ob-gyn problem. If you have a choice use someone else.

November 1st, 2011
Billing issue
If you have a high deductible health plan and are going in for a colonoscopy screening which is covered 100% by your health plan as long as it is billed as a screening, don't count on everything being billed correctly. My colonoscopy screening ended up costing me $1,300.00 out of pocket. My insurance company said all costs including office consultation and lab would be covered at 100%. I told the doctor to make sure everything is billed as a screening which she assured me it would. The lab was billed as a medical condition and the office billed the consultation incorrectly. What infurates me is the fact that the doctor's office would not help me by rebilling the consultation and would not have the lab rebill it as a screening. The doctor was very nice but THE MEDICAL BILLING SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS DOCTOR IS HORRIBLE!!!

September 22nd, 2011
Great doctor
She's such a caring doctor, beautiful office & great staff

August 16th, 2011
There truly are other Physicians out there that will give you the care you need. Dr. Ross is NOT one of them.The office staff is one of the worst. No return phone calls, even to the Pharmacy!