A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Shell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shell graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Shell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Rose Shell MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn R. Shell practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Shell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Shell practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Portland Internists.