A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Shirley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Shirley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- A I Dupont Hospital For Children
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Kelly Shirley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn K. Shirley practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Shirley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Shirley practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Villanova, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.