A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Simon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Simon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn M Simon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Simon practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Primary Care Doctors.