Overall Review

January 25th, 2016
Dr. Simon was my primary care doctor for 10 years until she and I both moved out of the area. I received excellent care from her and all the staff. She was personable, courteous, and knowledgeable, and always made me feel at ease. I have referred her to several friends.

December 27th, 2013
Just a Block of time on the schedule
Incorrect medical advise by medical assistant. Bad technique for injection by medical assistant. Put it in the deltoid muscle not in the bursa of the shoulder. Physician not empathetic. Main goal in this office is to be sure the computer has info. As far as treatment intervention, forget it. I believe in being my own advocate, but I should be advised for what is in my best interests by the professional, not have to ask for my own tests.

November 8th, 2011
Fantastic Professional
I have been seeing Dr. Simon since 1993. Outside of using an ob/gyn for the delivery of my children she is the only family medicine doctor I have seen since that time. Dr. Simon is courteous, compassionate, considerate and attentive. She is easy to communicate with and is readily available to discuss options. I have referred several of my friends and family to her and they are all pleased with both her expertise and the performance of the ancillary staff.

August 23rd, 2011
Complete Idiot!
This quack spoke to my wife for all of 5 minutes and without seeing her 3 years of medical records of treatment or even touching her, the so-called doctor started provided her half-brained diagnosis as if the pinhead could do her job apparently without medical training. Dont even bother come to see this moron as she will only bill your insurance for 5 mins of time and tell you she cant do anything.

July 7th, 2008
Flower Mound docs
Dr. Simon is great. The new place is very nice. The rooms could be more comfortable and Dr. Simon's nurse needs to learn how to chew gum without smacking and popping.