Psychiatrists

100 Fox Glen Ct.
Barrington, IL 60010
(847) 304-0781
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The Best Ever  |  show details
by Gigi Willding on Mar 1st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Singer for almost eight years since my daughter was stabbed to death and I found her. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have found her. She has been there for me through it all and without her I am not sure I would be here. As far as the reception staff, they really are nice caring people. I know we all like to walk into a doctor's office and like a smiling cheery face. I would think in a Pychiatrists office one might not always know who is walking through the door and why. I have had many meaningfull talks with them. They are always polite and I do know they care. I would recommend Dr. Singer to everyone who might need help. She is always there to get down to what may help you. Thanks Dr. Singer for all you have done to help me.

|  Great doc, phenomenal.  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

Doctor Singer is amazing, has impeccable instinct and knowledge and is incredible compassionate. Very reassuring also. It's hard to get an appointment, and her office staff are sometimes rude and unfriendly, but the doctor herself is faultless. Highly recommend.

|  very caring and compashionate  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Singer fot over two years working on my depression problem, She will not give up until she finds what my problem is, or what is causing it. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!!!!!

|  Great doctor, not a fan of receptionists  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

I love Dr. Singer, she's a great doctor. I would recommend her. HOWEVER, the two receptionists, a man and a woman, give me this rude vibe. They always make me feel like I'm a burden to them somehow. They do not do a good job submitting my insurance either.

|  show details
Nov 13th, 2010

Dr. Singer is easy to talk to and is compassionate and will work with you to come to some kind of solution and/or support. Bedside manner is a plus!