Dr. Kathryn Singer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Singer?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Singer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2016

Best Idea

She has been a great help.She sees my husband a day mysell.I would recommend end her to all my friends.Its very nice to confide with ease.

January 13th, 2016

love dr. k. very down to earth, funny, and truly cares. it's always a pleasure to see her face!

November 6th, 2015

Dr. Singer has been working with my daughter for several years. She is knowledgable, compassionate, warm, and approachable. She has helped my daughter through a lot of difficult times and continues to help and guide her in a way that only a doctor that has gained a patient's trust can do.

October 26th, 2015

This lady is so hard to get a hold of and rarely calls back. if she does call back its at the end of the day or the next day or not at all. I would think if you were in a crisis situation she would get back to you quickly but that is not the case.

March 1st, 2013

The Best Ever

I have been seeing Dr. Singer for almost eight years since my daughter was stabbed to death and I found her. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have found her. She has been there for me through it all and without her I am not sure I would be here. As far as the reception staff, they really are nice caring people. I know we all like to walk into a doctor's office and like a smiling cheery face. I would think in a Pychiatrists office one might not always know who is walking through the door and why. I have had many meaningfull talks with them. They are always polite and I do know they care. I would recommend Dr. Singer to everyone who might need help. She is always there to get down to what may help you. Thanks Dr. Singer for all you have done to help me.

February 24th, 2012

Great doc, phenomenal.

Doctor Singer is amazing, has impeccable instinct and knowledge and is incredible compassionate. Very reassuring also. It's hard to get an appointment, and her office staff are sometimes rude and unfriendly, but the doctor herself is faultless. Highly recommend.

November 16th, 2011

very caring and compashionate

I have been seeing Dr. Singer fot over two years working on my depression problem, She will not give up until she finds what my problem is, or what is causing it. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!!!!!

August 5th, 2011

Great doctor, not a fan of receptionists

I love Dr. Singer, she's a great doctor. I would recommend her. HOWEVER, the two receptionists, a man and a woman, give me this rude vibe. They always make me feel like I'm a burden to them somehow. They do not do a good job submitting my insurance either.

November 13th, 2010

Dr. Singer is easy to talk to and is compassionate and will work with you to come to some kind of solution and/or support. Bedside manner is a plus!

July 3rd, 2017