A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Skuza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Skuza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Skuza, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Skuza graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Skuza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skuza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Skuza practice?
Dr. Kathryn Skuza practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Douglas, WY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Douglas Pediatric Specialists.