A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Skuza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Skuza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Skuza, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Skuza graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Skuza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn A Skuza MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Skuza practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Skuza has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Skuza practices Pediatric Endocrinology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.