A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanknebel graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Spanknebel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spanknebel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Spanknebel practice?
Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel practices Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.