Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Breast Diseases, Endocrine Disorders, and Endocrine Surgical Procedures Endocrine Surgery.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanknebel graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Spanknebel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spanknebel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Spanknebel practice?
Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel practices General Practice, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Mount Kisco General Practitioners and Mount Kisco Surgeons.