Dr. Kathryn Ann Spanknebel MD is female, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel is Excellent. Dr. Spanknebel has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Breast Diseases, Endocrine Disorders, and Endocrine Surgical Procedures Endocrine Surgery.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanknebel graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Spanknebel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital- Columbia Campus
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spanknebel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Spanknebel practice?
Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and General Practice near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Putnam Valley, NY and Purchase, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons and Mount Kisco General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Spanknebel, Dr. Caitlyn Spanknebel, Dr. Caren Spanknebel, Dr. Carin Spanknebel, Dr. Caryn Spanknebel, Dr. Catalina Spanknebel, Dr. Catharine Spanknebel, Dr. Catherine Spanknebel