A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spanknebel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spanknebel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanknebel graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Spanknebel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel practices Surgery near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Surgeons.