A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Stolp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Stolp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Stolp, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
- Pelvic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolp graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Stolp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn A Stolp MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Stolp practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Stolp has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Stolp practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Physiatrists.