Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Stolp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Stolp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stolp
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stolp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Stolp, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
- Pelvic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolp graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Stolp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn A Stolp MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Stolp practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Stolp has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Stolp practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Owatonna, MN.
See Austin Physiatrists.