Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Cooper Faculty Ob./Gyn.
1103 Kings Hwy N
Ste 201
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
856-321-1800
Locations and availability (7)

|  My office visit  |  show details
by Paulette McFarland on Jan 27th, 2014

This was my first appointment to see Dr. Suarez after 40 years of going to another doctor in that practice. Needless to say I was concerned if I was going to like her since my past relationship with my OB/GYN doctor was perfect. The moment Dr. Suarez walked into the room she was smiling and shock my hand and was so relaxed that I relaxed immediately. She spent time going over my records, asked some questions, did my exam and then sat down and chatted about some of my health issues and it felt like I was talking to a girlfriend. I really enjoyed her as a doctor and a person. It was a good first visit. I would recommend her if you are looking for a female doctor.

|  Dr. Suarez is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met.  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

I was 16 weeks pregnant with twins and had a miscarriage two weeks ago at Cooper Hospital. My husband and I had such a horrific couple of days leading up to the actual miscarriage. In the efforts to make a long story short, at 3 am we rushed to Cooper Hospital where I then went on to have a miscarriage. Dr. Suarez wheeled me up the maternity ward herself from the ER where she and her staff seemed like they were God sent. She was so genuine and kind and she and her nurses made one of the most horrible days in our lives as comfortable as they could for us. I just saw Dr. Suarez for my two week check up after my miscarriage and I just can't say enough good things about her. She answered every question and never acted like she was in a rush. She is extremely knowledgeable and it's very evident that she knows what she is talking about but she is also so genuine and kind and caring...traits that a lot of doctors are missing today in my opinion. With Dr. Suarez, you get the whole package, a fantastic, skilled doctor with a wonderfully kind and gentle bedside manner and someone who genuinely cares about her patients and treats them accordingly. She wasn't my regular OBGYN prior to my miscarriage, but she is now. If her office isn't the closest to you, trust me she is worth the extra travel time.

|  Best Doctor!  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

I had started seeing Dr Suarez when I was a teenager, and felt instant comfort in her care. I was really upset when she relocated to another office and I couldn't find her. I spent two years going to different doctors that could not accurately diagnose my disease, or give me the time of day. I finally was able to locate her years later and make an appointment within 2 days!!! She didn't give up until my disease was diagnosed and saw me every two weeks for months until my problem was under control. Now I am expecting my first baby, and I wouldn't go ANYWHERE else. I drive 45-1 hr to see her, and would drive farther!