A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sussman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sussman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Sussman, DO, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sussman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Hope Sussman DO and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn H. Sussman practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Sussman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Sussman practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Dermatologists and West Bloomfield Pediatricians.