A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sussman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sussman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Sussman, DO, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sussman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Hope Sussman DO and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn H. Sussman practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Sussman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Sussman practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Dermatologists and West Bloomfield Pediatricians.