A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Swoboda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Swoboda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Swoboda, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Spinal Muscular Atrophies of Childhood
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Swoboda graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Swoboda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swoboda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Swoboda practice?
Dr. Kathryn Swoboda practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Neurologists and Salt Lake City Geneticists.