A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Swoboda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Swoboda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swoboda
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Swoboda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Swoboda, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Spinal Muscular Atrophies of Childhood
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Swoboda graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Swoboda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn J Swoboda MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Swoboda practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Swoboda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Swoboda practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Riverton Neurologists and Riverton Geneticists.