A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Swoboda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Swoboda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Swoboda, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Spinal Muscular Atrophies of Childhood
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Swoboda graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Swoboda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swoboda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Swoboda practice?
Dr. Kathryn Swoboda practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Neurologists, Salt Lake City Pediatricians, and Salt Lake City Geneticists.