Dr. Kathryn Gollotto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Gollotto?

innovative

Posted on November 9th, 2017

she is amazing at diagnostics and treatment plans that actually work

Amazing

Posted on June 15th, 2017

I was completely amazed at what Dr. Gollotto was able to see by looking at a pair of my running shoes. She took the time to show me the results from the MRI so I could understand gave me three choices of treatment with a recommendation. I seemed impressed by the MRI visit but with the MRI results I was amazed.

Visit Review

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

Dr Gollotto did a thorough review of my issue with my heel. She was very professional and accurate with her assessment of my condition. After referring me to Physical Theraoy I am now back to running. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is having an issue.

Posted on December 1st, 2013

Dr. G was great. I went to multiple doctors before seeing her for a problem in my elbow. She ended up doing this procedure called FAST. It was a small procedure and my elbow was 90% better in the first week. I am back to all my activities including golf. I was really impressed with the amount of time she spent with me.

Student, athlete

Posted on June 30th, 2013

I had a TFCC tear in my wrist and went to see Dr. Gollotto. She spent hours on the phone convincing my insurance company to cover an arthrogram and sent me to a great therapist to get my strength back. Katie patiently answered all of my questions about the PT field, and I am more sure than ever that I want to help others like she helped me.

Very pleased!

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I have been struggling with a hip problem from softball for years and no doctor would help me, just told me to stop playing softball, until I saw Dr. Gollotto. She actually listened to me and gave a more thorough physical than any other doctor. She even watched me run! She found the problem right away and it was fixed with the right set of exercises. I am so thankful that I found her!

Posted on September 25th, 2017