Dr. Kathryn Gollotto DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 22nd, 2014
Visit Review
Dr Gollotto did a thorough review of my issue with my heel. She was very professional and accurate with her assessment of my condition. After referring me to Physical Theraoy I am now back to running. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is having an issue.

December 1st, 2013
Dr. G was great. I went to multiple doctors before seeing her for a problem in my elbow. She ended up doing this procedure called FAST. It was a small procedure and my elbow was 90% better in the first week. I am back to all my activities including golf. I was really impressed with the amount of time she spent with me.

June 30th, 2013
Student, athlete
I had a TFCC tear in my wrist and went to see Dr. Gollotto. She spent hours on the phone convincing my insurance company to cover an arthrogram and sent me to a great therapist to get my strength back. Katie patiently answered all of my questions about the PT field, and I am more sure than ever that I want to help others like she helped me.

September 13th, 2012
Very pleased!
I have been struggling with a hip problem from softball for years and no doctor would help me, just told me to stop playing softball, until I saw Dr. Gollotto. She actually listened to me and gave a more thorough physical than any other doctor. She even watched me run! She found the problem right away and it was fixed with the right set of exercises. I am so thankful that I found her!