Overall Review

3.8

May 1st, 2014
Family medicine
Have been seeing this physcian for over 2 years. She has great bedside manner, very professional, and I fully trust her judgement. Im a health care professional myself and am very satisfied with her as my physcian

June 23rd, 2011
An ex patient
Overall experience with this doctor was awful. no return calls over numerous requests.Complete lack of professionalism. Do yourself a favor and go to someone else. Arrogant doctor that needs to do research instead of care for patients.

April 21st, 2011
Don't get ripped off! Double charged!
The doctor was fine she spent maybe 10 minutes with me, she was nice enough. I went in for a regular annual physical checkup then the doctor ask if I had any other issues. I thought while I was there I could note slight allergy and a skin thing nothing serious. I thought it was all part of the same exam. The billing admin told me my copay was $20. One month later I get billing from Jefferson hospital that the services were $300+ and my insurance doesn't cover all of it. Apparently it's considered 2 visits in one at Jefferson so you will be charged for ANY health advice given to you. Be careful when you make an appointment if you discuss any other slight health issues they will charge you for it!