A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Tweedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Tweedy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Tweedy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tweedy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Tweedy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn A Tweedy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Tweedy practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Tweedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Tweedy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.