A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Upton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Upton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Upton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Upton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Upton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn E Upton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Upton practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Upton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Upton practices Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Primary Care Doctors.