Family Physicians

7315 212th St SW
Ste 101
Edmonds, WA 98026
425-778-4871
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Warm, compassionate, informed, pro-active, insightful  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Kathy's for well over a decade. She (and her staff) have always gone above and beyond to make sure I know they value and respect my time, that they're listening and that they are committed to my health and well-being. Dr. Kathy is a smart and insightful doctor, her warmth and compassion makes it easy to talk about all the embarrassing/scary things that one should address with their physician. The premium I pay for absolutely reflects "you get what you pay for" - my experience is really wonderful and I'm so, so grateful. I highly recommend.

|  show details
May 15th, 2013

I called looking for a primary care physician and not only were they rude to me on the phone, but they hung up on me the first time I asked about a primary care physician. They also don't tell you but you have to be a special member fo some reason and pay extra fees to see this doctor. Oh but they do take insurance, if you want to pay the extra fees and be a "member". Doctors are expensive enough with insurance but they have ding you on something else as well. I couldn't say if she was a good doctor or not since I am not willing to join the "club".

|  Kathy abandon my family  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

I was a patient for almost 17 years. I followed her through 4 different practices, and adored her. Then she decided to go to a private doctor model last December. The outrageous membership fees (on top of regular insurance and not covered by insurance) were just not freezable for my family. We may live in Edmonds, but we are not rich like the patients Kathy now wishes to cater to. Its obvious that she now only wishes to work with wealthy people, as her office didnt offer any type of scholarship (even for patients that had been with her through her ups and downs i.e. opening, closing, and loosing practices). In November, we were handed a piece of paper with a couple other doctors names and basically kicked out the door. My family has gone without medical care since, because we havent been able to find a competent physician. Kathy went from someone I trusted with my child, and someone I considered the best doctor I had ever been to, to a greedy, uncompassionate, unethical person I wouldnt bring my dog to see. Shame on you Dr. Upton.

|  show details
Apr 14th, 2009

Dr. Kathryn Upton is the best!!!!!!!