Dr. Kathryn Upton MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2016
Dumped for wealthy patients only.
Dumped patients that can't afford expensive fee. We adored her, but we are not a wealthy Edmonds family. Not even a goodbye, or thank you for all the referrals, my kids loved Dr.

December 12th, 2013
Warm, compassionate, informed, pro-active, insightful
I've been a patient of Dr. Kathy's for well over a decade. She (and her staff) have always gone above and beyond to make sure I know they value and respect my time, that they're listening and that they are committed to my health and well-being. Dr. Kathy is a smart and insightful doctor, her warmth and compassion makes it easy to talk about all the embarrassing/scary things that one should address with their physician. The premium I pay for absolutely reflects "you get what you pay for" - my experience is really wonderful and I'm so, so grateful. I highly recommend.

June 19th, 2012
Kathy abandon my family
I was a patient for almost 17 years. I followed her through 4 different practices, and adored her. Then she decided to go to a private doctor model last December. The outrageous membership fees (on top of regular insurance and not covered by insurance) were just not freezable for my family. We may live in Edmonds, but we are not rich like the patients Kathy now wishes to cater to. Its obvious that she now only wishes to work with wealthy people, as her office didnt offer any type of scholarship (even for patients that had been with her through her ups and downs i.e. opening, closing, and loosing practices). In November, we were handed a piece of paper with a couple other doctors names and basically kicked out the door. My family has gone without medical care since, because we havent been able to find a competent physician. Kathy went from someone I trusted with my child, and someone I considered the best doctor I had ever been to, to a greedy, uncompassionate, unethical person I wouldnt bring my dog to see. Shame on you Dr. Upton.

April 14th, 2009
Dr. Kathryn Upton is the best!!!!!!!

February 1st, 2017