A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Ussai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ussai
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Ussai, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ussai graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ussai has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn E Ussai MD is a female Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Ussai practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Ussai has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Ussai practices Nephrology near Kutztown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Kutztown Nephrologists.