A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Vanderhei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Vanderhei is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderhei graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Vanderhei has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanderhei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Vanderhei practice?
Dr. Kathryn Vanderhei practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phila, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.