Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Villano
Dr. Kathryn Villano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Jacksonville, FL (and 6 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Villano is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center - Beaches, UF Health Jacksonville and Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn Villano has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kathryn Villano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Edgard Ramos-Santos
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Jacksonville, FL 0.09 mi33
Dr. Michael Freeman
Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Jacksonville, FL 0.09 mi22
Dr. Harrison Barnes Jr
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Jacksonville, FL 0.09 mi42