A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Wease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Wease, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wease graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Wease has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Dawnell Wease MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn D. Wease practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Wease has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Wease practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.