Dr. Kathryn Weibrecht Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Weibrecht?

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I saw her in Morton ER and have never experienced the compasion in an ER that this woman showed. And it wasn't a coincidence. Happened to come across her in same ER (guess she's not there all the time) and my anxiety ceased just seeing her. She knows her stuff. Usually I have to go through a whole dialog about my autoimmune disease and pray they get it. She didn't need the dialog. As soon as I said what I have and was in a flare. She was on it like a tick to a shaggy dog. I can't express enough how wonderful this doctor is. Now if they could just clone her and put her in a PCP position. I wouldn't need an ER. I had to put 5 stars in areas that didn't apply. It would ruin her grade.

Type 2 Diabetes