A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Wild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Wild is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Wild, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wild graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wild has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Gates Wild MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn G. Wild practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Wild has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Wild practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.