Dr. Kathryn Williamson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Williamson?

If you have all the time in the world...

Posted on July 27th, 2011

I went to Dr. Williamson for a routine check-up. I waited in the waiting room for over 20 minutes, got my vitals checked, and then I was sent to a room to wait. After 45 minutes of not hearing a peep out of anyone, I walked out and asked the first staff member I saw if the Dr. had forgotten about me, since I had waited for 45 minutes. The woman stared at me like I had 3 heads and what was I thinking DARING to ask a question like that. She rudely told me that the doctor would be with me when she was finished seeing another patient. That patient had been in the waiting room when I first got there. She then asked me if I had somewhere I needed to be. YES I DID! I have a job and thought the whole ordeal would take an hour tops, so I was missing out on crucial things I needed to get done at my actual job. Finally I was seen by the doctor. That is the longest I have had to wait there, but I have even tried getting the first appt of the day. I was there 10 minutes before my scheduled appt, and the door was locked, nobody was there. Finally 5 minutes after my appt was suppsoed to start, a staff member showed up and let me in. By the time I was seen, it was almost a half hour later than my appt time. It's ridiculous. I have heard that every doctor in this area has the same issues for waiting around forever, and that it wouldn't benefit me to switch doctors. Good luck going here if you have something else to do during your day!

mother

Posted on February 16th, 2010

I Do not recommend this office.Now if you would not like to be treatedbadly by her staff go right A head and use her because she is a good dr., but her staff are very rude. THEY SAID THEY SENT INFO. TO YOU ,BUT YOU NEVER GET IT.

Posted on February 2nd, 2009

Horrible office staff, very rude. Doctor had moderate bedside manner. Didn't seem to want to help me.

Posted on November 29th, 2016