A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Zamboni-Cutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Zamboni-Cutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamboni-Cutter graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zamboni-Cutter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-St Thomas More Hospital
- Saint Thomas More Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Marie Zamboni-Cutter DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn M. Zamboni-Cutter practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Zamboni-Cutter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Zamboni-Cutter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Canon City, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Deridder, LA.
See Canon City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.