Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Pam jennings on Jun 11th, 2015

Dr Bakenhaster is very kind and thorough. She is a Godsend to me. !

Apr 14th, 2015

VERY unprofessional & impersonal and in a hurry to rush you out of the office

Excellent show details Excellent
Feb 5th, 2015

I think Dr. Bakenhaster is an excellent Dr. I never feel that she is rushing with me. She listens to what I say. She is very friendly.

WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN show details WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN
Jul 13th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Bakenhaster to all of my family and friends. She is HONEST and cares very much for her patients. I love that her office has Saturday hours for sick patients!

Has made late night return calls/really cares for families show details Has made late night return calls/really cares for families
Jul 4th, 2012

We have had her care through many crisis, especially with our children. She has been on top of the problems we had, has always responded by personal calls to our calls even when she was not on duty. The most compassionate caring and skilled family physician I have ever known. Mansfield is lucky to have her.

Jun 19th, 2012

She is caring and compassionate. I went to a lot of other doctors and she is the only one who has helped me.

Apr 21st, 2012

The nurses and office staff are very pleasant both on the phone and in person.Dr Bakenhaster is very thorough in determining treatment through results of testing and questions. Although it is a busy office, I did not feel like just a number.