A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Bruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Bruner, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Bruner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- Westlake Regional Hospital
- Caverna Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Bruner MD is a female Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Bruner practice?
- Dr. Kathy Bruner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Bruner practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Pathologists.