A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Christopher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Christopher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Christopher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christopher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Christopher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Ann Christopher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathy A. Christopher practice?
- Dr. Kathy Christopher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Christopher practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.