A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Clark, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St Vincent Carmel Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MDWise - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathy S. Clark practice?
Dr. Kathy Clark practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Rushville, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists and Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Clark, Dr. Caitlyn Clark, Dr. Caren Clark, Dr. Carin Clark, Dr. Caryn Clark, Dr. Catalina Clark, Dr. Catharine Clark, Dr. Catherine Clark