A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Clark, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clark has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy S Clark MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy S. Clark practice?
- Dr. Kathy Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Clark practices Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.