A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Clark, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clark has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy S Clark MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy S. Clark practice?
- Dr. Kathy Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Clark practices Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.