A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Cook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Cook, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Boone County Hospital
- Story County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy P Cook MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy P. Cook practice?
- Dr. Kathy Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Cook practices Dermatology near Boone, IA.
See Boone Dermatologists.