Dr. Kathy Cook, MD
Dr. Kathy Perisho Cook MD is female, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
500 Main St
Ames, IA 50010
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Cook, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Boone County Hospital
- Story County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathy P. Cook practice?
Dr. Kathy Cook practices Dermatology near Ames, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Boone, IA and Ankeny, IA.
See Ames Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Cook, Dr. Caitlyn Cook, Dr. Caren Cook, Dr. Carin Cook, Dr. Caryn Cook, Dr. Catalina Cook, Dr. Catharine Cook, Dr. Catherine Cook