A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Crispell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Crispell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crispell
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Crispell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Crispell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crispell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crispell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Ann Crispell MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathy A. Crispell practice?
- Dr. Kathy Crispell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Crispell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Cardiologists.