A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Dietlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Dietlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dietlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Dietlin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietlin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dietlin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy M Dietlin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy M. Dietlin practice?
- Dr. Kathy Dietlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Dietlin practices Allergy & Immunology near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Allergists.