A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Dietlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Dietlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Dietlin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietlin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dietlin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy M Dietlin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy M. Dietlin practice?
- Dr. Kathy Dietlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Dietlin practices Allergy & Immunology near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See North Dartmouth Allergists.