Dr. Kathy Edwards MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 10th, 2016
Dr. Edwards moved to Peachtree City which is further from our home. She is excellent and will drive the extra miles to see her.

July 4th, 2012
I thank God for An awesome and caring doctor as Dr. Kathy Edwards. She took the time to help me and I will always be grateful to God for her. The whole wide world needs accountable, highly intelligent, concerened doctors for the patient's overall wellness and healing as Dr. Kathy Edwards.

July 26th, 2011
I've been seeing Dr. Edwards for 3 years and I have always had a positive experience. She remembers me every time I come in and is diligent in finding the cause of whatever my illness may be. She has a wonderful reputation among the rest of the Fayetteville medical community. I've met some who use her as their personal physician. I've never had a problem with her staff. The nurses have always been kind and professional.

May 10th, 2011
Dr Edwards is as good as her staff is horrible
I have been with Dr. Edwards for years and I appreciate the care and dedication she provides. However her front office staff is the most unprofessional and unpleasant I have ever experience. They are rude and inefficient. Diane's reputation as a rude and nasty person is very well deserved. My hope is that Dr. Edwards will address these issues or that the ladies will come to realize the effect they are having and make the personal changes needed. I pray that whatever their behavior is the result of that they will get the help and healing that they need.

November 9th, 2010
An Awesome Doctor
Dr Edwards is an awesome doctor. She is so caring and understanding with a wonderful personality. She is efficient and accurate on her diagnosis. I have been with her for over 10 years and consider her a family member for sure. Thank you Dr Kathy Edwards. Many Blessings

September 15th, 2010
September 15, 2010
I think Dr K. Edwards is a good doctor, however her staff(point of contact)provides the worst customer service and professionalism. They donot look up to acknowledge clients presents. They are very rude and aggressive all the time. One has to think that, you hire people who are a reflection of you. I find it very insulting that they think you're going to let them talk to you in disrespect, when you are the paying patient that's helping them keep a job.

August 27th, 2010
Note: If you see Dr. Edwards for a routine exam and during your exam, she consults with you for issues such as weight management, you will be billed for 2 doctors appts. (1 for your routine exam & 1 for a sick visit) Be prepared.

August 10th, 2010
horrible
Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had. I have since found another DR. She doesn't answer my questions or even speak unless she has too. The office staff is rude as well. So much for going by your insurance network list. I have a condition that will require life long treatment and she failed to answer the most basic questions that I had. Could not even call the prescription in, had to remind the nurse!

May 19th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. Edwards is an excellent doctor. She makes you feel comfortable talking with her. She is very knowledgable about the latest in medicines and procedures. She has a strongh belief in healing the body. Overall, Dr. Edwards really cares for her paitents. If an award is given for best doctor. My doctor should have the award. Five Stars for her. *****

January 22nd, 2010
The worst office staff I have ever experienced
A doctor is only as good as the office staff. Even though Dr. Edwards seems to be a good physician, her office manager and office staff are the worst I have ever experienced. As a diabetic, I tried on numerous occassions to get information concerning the medications I had be prescribed. I left three messages with the office staff to have Dr. Edwards contact me. SHE NEVER CALLED. Frankly, I don't know if she ever got the message to call me, considering the complete ineptness of her office staff. I have since moved to another doctor and will never return.