Dr. Kathy Galla-Elizeus MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 6 reviews

September 10th, 2015
Was a caring doctor on the first visit. A year later she acted like she couldn't be bothered with my annual exam. I found out shortly after that she left the practice. As much as I hate getting a new doctor, I will be happy to be leaving

January 31st, 2015
I went to her once, in the end menopause, with lots of hot flashes. She really didn't make much of an impression on me, but was nice. Asked me what I wanted her to give me for it. Time for my next check up, she's closed her office with no letter, don't know where my files are.

August 8th, 2011
I Love Dr Elizeus. She delivered both my children and I found her very caring and compassionate.

July 24th, 2011
Do NOT recommend
This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. I have problems with my iron levels, therefore I am supposed to never be off of birth control and have a few periods as possible. I recently went to fill my prescription and the insurance company needed prior authorization to fill it. This means the doctor needs to contact the insurance company and say I need the prescription for something other than birthcontrol. I called my doctor and told them this and she said no. She said that I haven't had a pap smear in two years and that she wont approve it until I do. Well I was out of pills and I needed the refill in two days. Also I had an appointment with her in 4 days however that wasn't good enough and she refused to fill my prescription even though she knows about the iron deficiency. This caused me to go into a second period one day after mine ended. After attempting to talk to her directly since her staff got very snippy for me calling more than once in one day she refused and I decided to switch doctors. Also I am only 20 years old and I learned that I don't even need to have a pap smear until im 21.Do not go to her. She is rude, laughs at your questions like your stupid, and gives instructions that don't follow your prescriptions instructions.

July 10th, 2011
Excellent care
She took way longer than any physician ever has with me. She never made me feel rushed and answered every question. Then she called me three days later to follow up when I didn't call the day I was supposed to. That's a caring doctor.

November 11th, 2010
This doctor seems very stressed, left me with a feeling that I had the worst disease, corrected my pronunciation of medical terms and when I left I felt I was to blame for my condition.