A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Faber-Langendoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Faber-Langendoen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber-Langendoen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Faber-Langendoen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Lynn Faber-Langendoen MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy L. Faber-Langendoen practice?
- Dr. Kathy Faber-Langendoen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Faber-Langendoen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Oncologists.