A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Faber-Langendoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber-Langendoen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber-Langendoen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Faber-Langendoen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber-Langendoen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Faber-Langendoen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Lynn Faber-Langendoen MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy L. Faber-Langendoen practice?
- Dr. Kathy Faber-Langendoen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Faber-Langendoen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Oncologists.