A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Fields, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Fields, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fields has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Ann Fields MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy A. Fields practice?
- Dr. Kathy Fields has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Fields practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.