inactive

Kathy A Finch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 8th, 2013
A very bad experience: Dr.Finch practice is totally dysfunctional. Not only are her office staff the more rude and unpleasant I have ever seen, but it is clear that the patient health comes second. She wouldn't prescribe tests that my previous physician (out of state) was having me do every year. And for two years in a row, no routine blood tests were given to me (I am 50.). When I finally got her to prescribe me a control MRI (after having my previous physician sent her a motivated letter), she wouldn't extend it after I had to cancel the appointment from being sick that day. She was arguing it was too much paperwork for her staff to renew the insurance authorization, with no consideration for my health. If practicing medicine is overwhelming Dr.Finch that much, it's probably because she is well past retiring time. Save yourself time and do some research to find someone that will care about your health.

October 2nd, 2011
A doctor who listens
Kathy Finch spends enough time with each patient to learn about them. She is very caring, but has her own style (She would never say "Have a nice day"!)I'm tempted to give her a low rating just so I can keep her time available for me and my family!

August 7th, 2011
RN
Dr. Finch is a very nice person but only an average doctor. She is so busy typing into her laptop computer while I'm in the exam room and hardly makes eye contact at all. Her office staff is the rudest most unprofessional group of people that I've ever had the displeasure of being around. Don't waste your time by going to this doctor!

June 1st, 2010
Is there really a doctor here at all???
For almost 3 years we have been patients of Dr Finch, and in the past year, we have never been able to get in to see the doctor. The PA even signs all the doctor's orders and prescriptions. For more than a year, I have had a non-healing sore that may turn into a very serious tumor growth and they have never been able to get me in to see the doctor even one time. The office staff is rude and uncaring, often does not return calls, and when we have needed prescriptions for acute problems, they have put us off for days in pain with no consideration whatsoever. They cannot say when the doctor may be back...maybe next month, maybe 2 months, maybe not...Is there even a doctor in the practice anymore at all??? Maybe she died. We would never know.

December 21st, 2009
Dr. Finch is excellent
I have seen Dr. Finch for two and a half years. She is thorough, pleasant, and her staff is very professional. She is more helpful and a better diagnostician tha other doctors I've seen. She is very compassionate and sensitive.

March 15th, 2009
Very intelligent and compassionate. Great diagnostician, Good staff. ike the on-line services

October 16th, 2008
Great Doc. Down to Earth.
Dr. Finch is a no nonsence, "old" fashioned, really good doctor. I was fed up with the big hospital/clinic affiliated doctor's offices and their "we don't really care" staff. Dr. Finch, and her small staff, are attentive, interested and knowledgeable.