Dr. Kathy Goble Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathy Goble?

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Dr. Goble delivered my son Emergency C-sec and was amazing. I felt she new what to do in a crisis and my son is prof.

She's great!

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

I've seen Dr Goble for 6 years now. I was always soo afraid to see the doctor, but she makes me feel at ease. She also tells me what I have to do to stay healthy, and that advice always isn't easy. Her staff is great and her office is very nice. SHe is the best OB/Gyn I've ever seen.

A Rarity - a Dr who Cares & Listens

Posted on January 9th, 2009

Dr Goble has consistently been great to me. She listens and actually cares! She is warm & friendly, does not rush through the exam and listens to concerns expressed.

Contraceptive Implants