Learn more about Dr. Kathy Gromer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Gromer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gromer
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gromer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Gromer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gromer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gromer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy R Gromer MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathy R. Gromer practice?
- Dr. Kathy Gromer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Gromer practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Pulmonologists, and Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.