Learn more about Dr. Kathy Gromer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Gromer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gromer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gromer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Gromer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gromer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gromer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy R Gromer MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathy R. Gromer practice?
- Dr. Kathy Gromer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Gromer practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Pulmonologists, and Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.