A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Gromer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Gromer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Gromer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gromer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gromer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy R Gromer MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathy R. Gromer practice?
- Dr. Kathy Gromer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Gromer practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.