Dr. Kathy Gromer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathy Gromer?

June 27th, 2013

Dr Gromer is arrogant and impatient.

January 4th, 2012

Stay Away in my opinion

Apart waiting for over two hours to see Dr.Gromer, what really through me was what happened 6 months later when it was time to order a new mask for my CPAP machine. Due to my high deductible of $3000 that I have with my insurance company I had to go on a payment plan for a balance I had with Minnesota Sleep Institute/Minnesota Lung. Six months went by and I needed a new mask, hose, filters and tank for my CPAP. I called my insurance company (Medica) and they confirmed that they would cover these items every six months. They went on to say that Medica would pay 100% for these items because I have reached my out-of- pocket. Minnesota Lung would not give me the items I needed unless I pay off my bill by at least 50%. I told them that I am on a plan and that the insurance company will pay 100% of this current order. They refused stating it is their policy to not give any care or equipment until the balance that any patient has is paid 50% or greater. Medica called Minnesota Lung and told them that they would pay the bill 100% but they still refused. I wrote a letter to Dr.Gromer and the head Doctor regarding this and I did not get any phone call or letter back. Stay away is all I can say. You can see that this company doesn't have the patient in their best interest but the all mighty dollar! I ended up going to Allina Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment. They were great and have my future business.

December 14th, 2015