Dr. Kathy Grove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathy Grove?

March 31st, 2016

Dr. Grove did a great job for me.

December 10th, 2015

One of The Best !

Awesome Doctor, very care and professional with a heart of pure gold !

October 1st, 2015

Super Doc

Dr Grove is outstanding! I had pancreatitis due to my gallbladder. She attended to me right away. My surgery was quick and she even saved me from an extra scar. I would trust her again and again with my life. You would be lucky to have her for a doc.... I am!!

June 19th, 2015

God Sent !

A rare and exceptional surgeon who honestly cares for her patients. I was blessed to have found her and had her preform a " Whipple procedure " on me shortly after the discovery of pancreatic cancer (with pancreatitis along side) , for which she immediately cleared her schedule. The surgery took only half the average time and with NO complications or leaks. She was at my side when I woke up and saw me everyday ,except for a few days that she had a scheduled charity trip out of the country and would not be back in time for my release from the hospital..... which nearly brought her to tears. Thank You Kathy, for saving my life !

April 15th, 2015

Great Surgeon!

Great, caring surgeon. She is amazing with breast cancer patients.

March 31st, 2015

I've seen Dr. Grove on several occasions and have never been dissatisfied, love her.

March 23rd, 2015

Wonderful THANKS for your care and concerns

June 14th, 2013

Wonderful doctor! I have not met a doctor like this in a long time. Dr. Grove has a very calm, patient demeanor, not rushed or rude like other doctors. She made me feel like she understood my situation. It seemed like she cared about my needs. Her nurse and front office staff were all pleasant to deal with as well. I initially went to Dr. Grove because I didn't think how things were going well with my first one. I am so glad I found Dr. Grove. I would highly recommend her.

January 20th, 2013

Dr. Grove took excellent care of my mother and is extremely caring.

August 23rd, 2011

The best doctor I ever had!

June 20th, 2011

Caring

Dr. Grove is awesome. She has great bedside manner and has been very caring in both of my experiences! Mr. Grove is just as caring and understanding as her. She takes her time to explain options, procedures, etc. She did not get irritated, frustrated or upset at my uneasiness and nervousness when I had my surgeries. She repeatedly answered my questions, even when I asked the same question multiple times and reassured me everything should be okay! Getting an appointment was easy but trying to change the time was a bit difficult but it's understanding since I'm not the only patient she has! Dr. Grove is God sent! Can't imagine anyone having negative reviews of her!!!!

January 19th, 2011

Nothing but the best: Dr. Kathy Grove

At first sight I didn't think I was going to like her. But, into her examination I found her a very warm, caring person. She took my fears away after explaing my condition, gave me clearly what my options would be and after discussing each asked me how I wanted to proceed. There was no question in my mind that she knew what she was talking about and that I was included in the decision as to what was going to happen. The after care was as excellent as the experience in the beginning. I highly recommend her. She was a Godsent.